In the fight against the climate crisis, Willie Jiang believes that content marketing can push the energy revolution along at a faster pace. Having helped countless brands grow their organic traffic by 10X and became the CMO of SolarFeeds.com, he is sharing his insights with the solar energy industry. If you want to publish your articles on SolarFeeds Magazine, click here.
- Lightweight and simple
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements.
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)
|Input||235 – 350 W @ 48V|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 6.9 x 1.2″|
|Product Weight||2.38 lbs|