In the fight against the climate crisis, Willie Jiang believes that content marketing can push the energy revolution along at a faster pace. Having helped countless brands grow their organic traffic by 10X and became the CMO of SolarFeeds.com, he is sharing his insights with the solar energy industry. If you want to publish your articles on SolarFeeds Magazine, click here.
- Dual MPPT inputs maximize production when solar is installed on different roof facets or with different string sizes.
- Configurable to 208/240 output.
- Wide input voltage range from 150 to 600V for residential installations, up to 1000VDC on a ground mount or commercial projects
- Quick installation with Fronius SnapINverter chassis with a separate power stage
- Integrated, fully lockable DC disconnect saves install time and costs.
- Built-in wireless monitoring hardware
- Optional DataManager monitoring software
- AFCI & Datamanager
|Dimensions||16.9 x 24.7 x 8.1″|