Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Higher Efficiency, Higher Power Solaria PowerXT panels achieve up to 20% efficiency; conventional panels achieve 15% – 17% efficiency. Solaria PowerXT panels are one of the highest power panels available.
- Lower System Costs Solaria PowerXT panels produce more power per square meter area. This reduces installation costs due to fewer balance of system components.
- Improved Shading Tolerance Sub-strings are interconnected in parallel, within each of the four-panel quadrants, which dramatically lowers the shading losses and boosts energy yield.
- Improved Aesthetics Compared to conventional panels, Solaria PowerXT panels have a more uniform appearance and superior aesthetics.
- Durability and Reliability Solder-less cell interconnections are highly reliable and designed to far exceed the industry-leading 25-year warranty
|Product Weight||46.000 lbs|
|Product Depth||65.940 inches|
|Product Height||1.220 inches|
|Product Width||39.410 inches|
|Product Wattage||360 Watts|